Our FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
We love questions and we love chatting! If you don’t see the answer to your question, below, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 215-422-3220.
What is the best way to contact you?
- if you’re looking to have work done on your home, the best way to contact us is through the website on the “request a free estimate” tab, this will ask you to enter information that we’re going to ask for regardless during the estimate process and will help to speed up the process to get you an estimate
- If you’re currently working with us, you can email our schedulers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have other questions, the best way to reach us is email@example.com or give us a call
Are you licensed and insured?
The answer is yes, we carry multiple types of coverage to ensure you’re safe with someone coming into your home.
– Our team of technicians is screened and checked during hiring
– we carry full workers compensation insurance so our team is fully insured
– we carry liability insurance to cover your home and any work we do in your home
– we carry commercial auto insurance for our fleet of vehicles
– we’re a licensed home improvement contractor (PA157333)
Do you offer a warranty?
Yes! We stand behind our work and offer a one year warranty. Click here to learn more.
Is there any work you don't do?
While we like to stay broad, there are a few types of jobs we do not accept in order to stay specialized and perfect what we do. Here are a list of jobs we will not take on:
- Large Renovations such as Kitchens and Bathrooms or Additions
- Window Replacements (more than 3 windows)
Who provides the supplies for my job?
Typically we will provide all materials needed for your job, we do ask for things such as light fixtures, ceiling fans, cabinet hardware, paint colors, etc that you pick those out or provide those. We do upcharge on all of our materials, we do receive discounts do our bulk spending with vendors that we do pass along to you as well
What forms of payment do you accept?
When you accept an estimate with us we will ask to store your preferred payment information which is all major credit cards. We get a lot of questions about ACH and want to share why we ask for this primarily. It’s the same as writing a personal check to us however it’s done digitally vs hand written.
we DO NOT accept cash, Checks, venmo, cashapp, bartering, bitcoin and any other form of digital currency
We do offer financing through Acorn, they will take your information and based on your credit score and amount looking to borrow will suggest a few banks to apply through for the loan. The funds would then be automatically deposited into your account and you would pay us for the work directly. The benefit to using Acorn is that they’re suggesting based on questions you answer the best options to use.
Will you clean up after a job is complete?
We do the best we can with vacuums and wipes to clean up after the job is finished. While it may not be as clean as you keep it traditionally, we will not leave a mess in your home or business.
Do you remove trash and debris after the job is complete?
We do bag up all of our trash in contractor bags and place in your trash can. Trash/debris removal from your property is not included in the job estimate due to dumping costs. Please see below for costs to remove from your property
Bagged and taken off site – $225 (3 contractor bags or one appliance)
Who will come to my home or business?
We background check all of our employees, it’s important that you feel comfortable with who is coming to your home. When a technician or estimator is coming to your home you will receive an email/text notification and it will contain a short bio about them along with a picture of them. It means the world to us that you feel comfortable having us in your home, allow us to show you why we’re different than all the rest.
Can I buy your SWAG??
You absolutely can buy our amazing SWAG, we love it so you should as well. If you click on the link below it will take you to our online store, we’re always adding new items to our online store each day